页面

2011/06/14

Peace - -v


Oh yea ... -.-"
My MOTTO xDD

OH YEA ~~~~

Feel so tired recently..
Unhappy things has been happening one after another.
Bad Luck coming ?
Or i was not trying hard enough .

I think is the second one, cause i'll be pray everyday before i go for work. - -

Sigh .

I'm not a good girlfriend.
i was make my man sad and angry alwayz.

Sorry dear ... =[

I know what you mean, and you are jealous+ing because of you love me too michieeeee ! xD
Imma feel pround with it . oh yea~~~

But you have to know, you are not be my side alwayz.
I know you have to work so i'm not blaming you now.
No worry kay ?
I just wanna tell you that, i would not change my heart, my mind for loving you.
No matter whatever i do or wherever i go, my heart were just for YOU .

A SPECIAL PERSON IN MY LIFE EVER.
Got it ?

Hope you can put more confident on me.
Trust me =(
I have never betrayed you is it ?
Why you just cant be confident, for both of us..

I feel boring alwayz when you are not stay with me.
So, dont ask me those dumb question. @@"

AND

Remember 1 thing, it is important !
Girl will become SHOPPING QUEEN when we are sad and moody .
=P


You Only Need To Remember is,
You are the ONLY ONE i LOVE me most.

KYT  YTY



Inject  投入              
   
Loyal  忠诚 
Observant  用心
Vailant  勇敢
Enjoyment  喜悦

Yes  愿意
Obligation  责任
Unison  和谐